First – What is SEO? It means Search Engine Optimisation (if you are English! or Optimization if you are American!)
Understanding SEO Keywords – in 3 Parts
SEO Keywords – Part 1 – Using the right Keywords is crucial to your success. If you don’t use the right ones – you may as well forget it and do something else!
– Buyer Keywords – these are very specific, belonging to a niche market, and the prospect is already a buyer – for example Dyson Animal Model No xxx.Get more information at seo ranking.
– Traffic Keywords – this is more about volume of traffic – example the current news, popular items such as cat food, dog food, latest diet etc it’s what people are talking about Now
Understanding SEO Keywords – Part 2 Using website content on your blog –
– Title tages, meta descriptions, and your own content
Understanding SEO Keywords – Part 3 Get links from other websites –
– The more the better
– use relevant anchor text
Understanding SEO Keywords – Money Keywords – Keywords that are very specific eg Royal Canine Dog food or Dyson Vacuum product No Fxxxxxx. These are people who are searching for a specific item and therefore are specifically interested in that product. Already buyers or very interested in a little more information before becoming a buyer.
– SEO Network Marketing or Direct Sales keywords – affiliate products for example – undertaking reviews on these – companies such as MLSP, MLMLSP, Network Marketing companies, MLM companies – do reviews of these companies. People looking for these are also usually buyers. A word of warning – don’t write anything other than positive! You don’t need the comeback of anything else!
– SEO Traffic Keywords – a lot of traffic can be generated by these words but they are not necessarily buyers – just looking for something that may relate annually or periodically like a sale such as Black Friday Discounts if you are in the US. Good volume is here – so use banner ads that can lead to your capture pages. The sheer volume can lead to some buyers.
SEO Keyword Searching
-look for low competition keywords
– Search volume has to be above 1000 per month or it really is not worth the effort
Use long-tailed keywords which are using more than 2 words in a phrase – looking/using more than 3 in phrase is better. Also look for less than 100 back links pointing to that keyword. There are companies that offer the software to do this for you.
Check for the authority ranking of the sites in competition eg PR 1,2,3 or 4 upwards. 1 – the lowest ranking and upwards. The higher the PR rating the more weight that is given to the site. 5 is good – Google will rank you. On the competition – check the volume of traffic and the number of back links and the authority of the sites. Be forearmed!!
This is impossible to undertake manually! It would and does take forever! There are companies out there that specialize in doing this for you – paid options but worth it. Such as Market Samurai but also use Google Keyword – free.
Understanding SEO Keywords – Writing Blog Content Writing blog content on keywords – whether you choose to write on an MLM leader, guru or affiliates of an MLM or Direct Sales company:
– Don’t write negative reviews – or use the words such as ‘scam’, ‘fake’ etc. Write neutral or positive content. Controversial is OK if you are prepared for what it may bring!